19 March, 2009

I got a Jim Morrison T shirt,
Got a phone, got a book and a dessert
I got the power of imagination,
I’m waiting for the girl,
The girl of my dreams, to turn up in my imaginings,
She reminds of the past,
Which I can’t forget
I got a strong urge to fly
Fly past this sin city
To a no-man’s land, closer to the ocean
Got a Yuan coin which always shines
Got friends who always support
Got green bucks to live
Got a vehicle, got the thrill & the comfort
But I lack the art,
The art of expressing to the special ones
I’m a loser, I’m a loser
I got some fucking music in the background
Got some presentations
Got a coke, got a pencil & a watch
I wanna run
Run to the outback
But I wanna payback
Payback to the society which has given me everything
Do I have the power?
Do I have the determination?
Or am I egoistic?
I got to think, think peacefully!

0 comments: