24 March, 2009

Left wing & Right wing

Boredom is one aspect of my life which I can’t ignore. I do nothing when I come back from the college (That doesn’t mean that I do something good in the college). The other day, I switched to channel V for some “fun”. I usually watch news channel or sports channel coz there’s always something ‘happening’ in those channels! But news has become disgusting now-a-days. They follow one story for years! It’s really pathetic to watch those insensible journos dragging the same news again & again. I switched to channel V for a change. Lola Kutty was on air. Dressed in a saree, she steals the show completely with her “accent”! She was asking some general questions to the public. One of the questions she asked was “What is left wing & right wing?” Seriously speaking I dint know the answer. I had some clue about the left wing, but right wing?! It was something new for me. One person, I wish I knew his name, answered “Left wing & right wing.. Umm.. Wings of a plane?!” It was a laugh riot! I mean was he paid to answer that? Or was he so dumb to answer that? If you don’t know the answers don’t blurt some rubbish things. You are speaking in front of a National television for God’s sake. Speak something good. His friends must have thrashed him for giving that dumb answer! Lolz!

0 comments: