13 March, 2009

Things....

4 things I wish I could say to people
1)Fuck off!
2)Stop asking me why I'm quiet or why do I laugh so much.. Its just the way I am.
3)Speak up!
4)Make up your mind dammit.

6 things about me
1)I love watching sports. Any sports it might be..
2)I hate reading novels!
3)I can be quite sarcastic at times. But i do crack some faltu jokes!
4)I spend way too much time online.. Its just too much!
5)I do make fun of others but not in open. I dont pass any 'rude' comments. So, I'm a nice person!
6)I'm a rock music fan but not a METALHEAD!

5 things that cross my mind a lot
Drowsiness
Movies
Music
Food
Friends

One thing I wish I never did
Stop swimming when i was in 7th grade. Still regret it!

5 things i want to do before I die
1)Go bungee jumping/parasailing.
2)Travel New Zealand one day
3)To get a Tattoo.
4)Fuck an European girl!
5)To try scuba diving

5 bands I follow
1)Pink Floyd
2)Led Zeppelin
3)The Doors
4)Green Day
5)Nirvana

Five movies I don't mind watching again:
1)The Shawshank Redemption
2)Forrest Gump
3)The Departed
4)The Italian Job
5)The Dark Knight

Five tunes I'll always hum:
1)The Rain Song
2)Coming Back to Life
3)Roadhouse Blues
4)Wish you were here
5)November Rain

Five people I'll always love:
1)Abhimanyu
2)Shailesh
3)Abhishek
4)Sidhesh
5)Jim Morrison

0 comments: